Welcome to your site.
This is an introductory page to familiarize you with the basics of how to use your site and its features. Here are a couple things you should know before getting started.
- A control panel is available for you to use. This panel will provide you with all the tools you have signed up for, as well as comprehensive help and instructions. For example, you can add/edit or delete e-mail accounts from the panel, view your hit statistics, look at your invoices and other account information and more. To access your control panel, use your FTP username/password that was provided to you.
- Should you have any technical support questions regarding our system, features in your package or about the different scripts we offer, please check the help area in your control panel. If you still can't figure it out and are having problems, feel free to send an e-mail. Technical support is only offered through e-mail, but our support team will call you if necessary to resolve your issues. Please don't e-mail us about html and page creation questions, since it is not a subject we support. For comments and suggestions on how to improve our services, please e-mail us.
- This file name for this HTML page is called "index.html". In order for you to automatically load your home page, you must name it "index.html", "index.htm", "default.html" or "default.htm" in lowercase. This is applicable for your root directory as well as any subdirectories you create.
- In order for you to upload your pages to your site, you must use a process called File Transfer Protocol (FTP). To FTP files, you can use free FTP software (look in your control panel under "Help") or use the publish function in Microsoft FrontPage if you requested a FrontPage enabled account. Some Internet Service Providers may provide you with a custom FTP software, which you can also use if you so desire. In any case, please refer to the FTP information sent to you via e-mail to properly log-on to our system and to our online FTP instructions in your control panel under "Help".
- When you have successfully logged-on to your account via FTP, you will see several directories such as admin, bin, dev, etc, lib32, logs, mail and www. Please use the www directory for your web site. The www directory already contains one file, which is this page (index.html). You will not be able to delete those directories since you will need them in the future. However, you can delete this page if you feel you won't need for future reference.
Thank you for your business.
We wish you the best of luck with your new site and lots of success on the web.